When it comes to home improvements in Cape Town, the majority of people make the mistake of hiring multiple contractors to complete many facets of small jobs. As paying for each job individually seems to be the cheaper option and one can spread the costs. However, there are more cons than pros when it comes to hiring more than one renovation company. This can lead to competitive working conditions, and contractors coming back to you with regards to other teams using their tools. It can be the case of more headaches rather than a seamless job.
Negatives of hiring multiple contractors:
- Thefts on site, it is very difficult to place blame
- Competing contractors
- More chance of damage and poor workmanship
- Blaming other contractors for their own faults
- Home will be overcrowded with different teams
- Materials not being delivered on site thus delaying other contractors causing a much longer time frame for completion
I’m sure we’re all familiar with the expression, “too many cooks spoil the broth”. When it comes to your home renovations this could not be more true. Having too many contractors on site can cause confusion, thefts, as well as poor workmanship, not to mention “the blame game” when something goes wrong. Although most contractors boast about being a “Jack of all trades”, it’s of the utmost importance to enlist the services of a reputable home renovations company such as Home Décor Interiors. We have control of everything and the buck stops with us.
Making use of Home Decor Interiors has many benefits as listed below:
- One company to take control of the project
- SABS & ISO certified company
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Trusted contractor
- Minimises chances of theft
- No blaming other contractors for getting in the way or ruining the job after it was completed.
- Reputable business with many references
- One year builders guarantee
- We handle all the design work and all the running around
- Where possible you will be offered products at a discounted rate as we will be buying these products on your behalf and will handle all the logistics eliminating delays on site
- Saving you time, saving you money!